- QA17A51 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD67, CGM6, NCA-95, CEACAM8
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD66b is a 95-100 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as CD67, CGM6, and NCA-95. CD66b is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)-like subfamily. CD66b, expressed on granulocytes, has been reported to induce activation in neutrophils and to be involved in heterophilic adhesion with CD66c.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2814367 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396902)
- Cell adhesion, neutrophil activation
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Kuijpers T, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:4934
- Kuroki M, et al. 1992. J. Leuk. Biol. 52:551
- Gene ID
- 1088 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.