- HIM3-4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V MA112
- Other Names
- Siglec-3, gp67, p67
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD33 is a 67 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as Siglec-3, gp67, and p67. It is a sialoadhesion immunoglobulin superfamily member expressed on myeloid progenitors, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells and mast cells. CD33 is absent on normal platelets, lymphocytes, erythrocytes and hematopoietic stem cells. CD33 functions as a sialic acid-dependent cell adhesion molecule with carbohydrate/lectin binding activity.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity*: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ICC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunofluorescence2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Pèrez-Oliva AB, et al. 2011. Glycobiology. 21:757. (epitope, FC, IF)
AB_314342 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303302)
- Ig superfamily, sialoadhesins, type I glycoprotein, 67 kD
Myeloid progenitor, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, mast cells
- Adhesion and lectin activity
- Sugar chains containing sialic acid
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Favaloro E, et al. 1988. Br. J. Haematol. 69:163.
2. Freeman S, et al. 1995. Blood 85:2005.
- Gene ID
- 945 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD33 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.