- BA5b (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI N-L078
- Other Names
- ADA-binding protein, DPP IV ectoenzyme, EC 18.104.22.168
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD26 is a 110 kD type II membrane protein also known as ADA-binding protein and dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPPIV). It is a member of the peptidase and ectoenzyme family. CD26 is expressed on the membrane of mature thymocytes, T lymphocytes (upregulated upon activation), B cells, NK cells, and macrophages. CD26 cleaves off N-terminal X-Pro and X-Ala dipeptides from polypeptides. It plays an integral role as a costimulatory molecule in T cell activation. CD26 may interact with extracellular matrix proteins such as fibronectin or collagen, CD45 and ADA.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Press. London.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_314286 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302702)
- Peptidases and ectoenzyme families, type II glycoprotein, 110 kD
Thymocyte subset, memory T cells, B cells, NK cells, epithelial cells, macrophages
- Dipeptidyl peptidase, T cell costimulation, HIV entry
- Adenosine-deaminase, collagen
- Cell Type
- B cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kameoka J, et al. 1993. Science 261:466.
2. Dang N, et al. 1990. J. Exp. Med. 172:649.
- Gene ID
- 1803 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD26 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.