- LSB2.20 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SIRPgamma, Signal regulatory protein β2 (SIRPβ2)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Signal Regulatory Proteins (SIRPs) comprise a family of several transmembrane glycoproteins (SIRPα, SIRPβ, and SIRPγ) that belong to immunoglobulin superfamily. SIRPγ is also known as CD172g or SIRPβ2 which is primarily expressed on T cells and a subpopulation of B cells. Like CD172a, the ligand of CD172g is CD47. But the binding affinity with CD172g is lower than CD172a. The biological functions of CD172g include regulation of T-cell transendothelial migration and induction of T cell apoptosis.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: blocks T-cell transendothelial migration
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Stefanidakis M, et al. 2008. Blood 112:1280
- Product Citations
AB_1227768 (BioLegend Cat. No. 336602)
- Transmembrane glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
T cells, B cell subset
- Regulate T-cell transendothelial migration, induce T cell apoptosis
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers
2. Brooke G, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:2562
- Gene ID
- 55423 View all products for this Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- CD172g (SIRPγ)
- View information about CD172g on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.