- SHM-57 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Muc-18, MCAM, Mel-CAM, S-endo
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD146 is a 118 kD integral transmembrane glycoprotein also known as MUC18, S-Endo, MCAM, and Mel-CAM (melanoma cell adhesion molecule). It belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD146 is expressed on melanoma cells, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts, activated T cells, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells, and activated keratinocytes. CD146 mediates heterophilic cell adhesion and regulates monocyte transendothelial migration. The ligand of CD146 remains to be identified.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2143500 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342001)
AB_2561324 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342002)
- 118 kD integral glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Melanoma cells, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, activated T cells, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells
- Adhesion, monocytes transendothelial migration
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Mesenchymal cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Pickl WF, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:2107
2. Weninger W, et al. 2000. J. Invest. Dermatol. 115:219
3. Sorrentino A, et al. 2008. Exp. Hematol. 36:1035
4. Bardin N, et al. 2009. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 29:746
- Gene ID
- 4162 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD146 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.