- MIH43 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- VTCN1, B7h.5
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B7-H4, also known as VTCN1, is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the B7 family. Its extracellular region consists of one IgV-like and one IgC-like domain. B7-H4 expression has been reported on activated T cells, B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells. On T cells, B7-H4 inhibits proliferation, cytokine secretion, and cytotoxicity. B7-H4 is also expressed by different carcinomas including renal, gastric, breast, ovarian and melanoma. Its expression is associated with a poor prognosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, ICC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) includes immunofluorescence2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Quandt D, et al. 2011. Clin. Cancer Res. 17:3100.
- Smith JB, et al. 2014. Gynecol. Oncol. 134:181. (FC, IF)
- Product Citations
AB_2562078 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358101)
AB_2562079 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358102)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the B7 family, one IgV-like, one IgC-like domain
Activated T cells, B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells; different cancer types including melanoma, renal, gastric, breast and ovarian
- Inhibits T cell proliferation, cytokine secretion, and development of cytotoxicity
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Antigen References
1. Fauci JM, et al. 2012. Gynecol. Oncol. 127:420.
2. Chen C, et al. 2012. J. Immunother. 35:354.
3. Guo G, et al. 2012. Clin. Rheumatol. 31:271.
4. Arigami T, et al. 2010. J. Surg. Oncol. 102:748.
- Gene ID
- 79679 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about B7-H4 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.