- Poly19087 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Golgin subfamily B member 1, macrogolgin, golgi integral membrane protein 1, 372 kD Golgi complex-associated protein, golgin B1, golgi integral membrane protein, golgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily b, macrogolgin (with transmembrane signal), 1
Covance Catalog# PRB-114P
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Giantin is a membrane-inserted component of the cis and medial Golgi with a large rod-like cytoplasmic domain. This antibody serves as an excellent marker for the Golgi complex in mammalian cells.Product Details
- Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Canine
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This polyclonal antibody was raised against the N-terminus, residues 1-469, of human giantin.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.03% Thimerosal.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• IF: 1:1,000
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunofluorescence (IF).
*Predicted MW = 367 kD. Western transfer should be conducted in the presence of 0.1% SDS. After transfer, rinse blot with 50% MeOH to remove any residual SDS.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Day PM, et al. 2013. J. Virol. 87: 3862. (IF)
- Linstedt AD, Hauri HP. 1993. Mol. Biol. Cell. 4:679.
AB_2565099 (BioLegend Cat. No. 909701)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.