- E23.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCNA2, cyclin A2, CCN1, CCNA
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Cyclins regulate the activity of the Cyclin-dependent protein kinases. Cyclin A is involved in the regulation of the cell cycle and seems to be essiential for S phase and M phase. Studies have shown that overexpression of cyclin A can accelerate the G1 to S phase. Cyclin A is a marker for actively proliferating cells and for cells in S phase.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Bovine
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Cyclin A fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICFC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 0.5-1 µg per ml antibody dilution buffer. For intracellular flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2071969 (BioLegend Cat. No. 644001)
55 kd protein
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication
- Antigen References
1. Pagano M et al. 1992. EMBO J 11:961
2. Geley S et al. 2001 J Cell Biol. 153:137
3. Resinitzky D et al. 1995. Mol Cell Biol 15:4347
4. Furuno N et al. 1999. J Cell Biol. 147:295
- Gene ID
- 890 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Cyclin A on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.