- NKTA255 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- LAIR-1 (Leukocyte-associated Ig-like receptor 1)
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD305, also known as LAIR-1 (leukocyte-associated Ig-like receptor-1), is a 40 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. LAIR-1 and LAIR-2 are the only members of the LAIR family in the Ig superfamily. LAIR-1 is an inhibitory molecule characterized by ITIMs in the cytoplasmic domain and collagen ligands. CD305 is expressed on NK cells, T cells, B cells, monocytes, dendritic cells, eosinophils, basophils and mast cells. LAIR-1 functions in the inhibition of cell cytotoxicity, cell activation, proliferation and differentiation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Poggi A, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:369
AB_2133478 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342804)
- 40 kD type I transmembrane protein, cytoplasmic domain contains ITIM motifs, Ig superfamily
NK cells, T cell, B cells, monocytes, dendritic cells, eosinophils, basophils and mast cells
- Inhibition of cell cytotoxicity, cell activation, proliferation and differentiation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Basophils, Dendritic cells, Eosinophils, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Meyaard L, et al. 2008. J. Leukoc. Biol. 83:799
2. Lebbink RJ, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:1419
- Gene ID
- 3903 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD305 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.