- Avas12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fetal liver kinase 1 (Flk-1), VEGF receptor-2, VEGF-R2, Ly-73, KDR
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD309 is also known as vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2) and fetal liver kinase-1 (Flk-1). CD309 is a member of the tyrosine protein kinase family that contains a single pass transmembrane receptor with a protein kinase domain and seven immunoglobulin-like domains in the extracellular region. CD309 is expressed at high levels in adult heart, lung, kidney, brain, and skeletal muscle. It's a receptor for VEGF or VEGFC, and plays an important role in the development of vascular endothelial cells, hematopoietic cells, and vascular permeability.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Murine Flk1 fused to hIgG Fc
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Avas12 recognizes a different epitope than clone 89B3A5. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1 and immunohistochemical staining of paraformaldehyde-fixed frozen sections2.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kataoka H, et al. 1997. Dev. Growth Differ. 39:729. (WB)
- Ishitobi H, et al. 2010. Exp. Anim. 59:615. (IHC-F)
- Product Citations
AB_2561606 (BioLegend Cat. No. 136413)
AB_2561607 (BioLegend Cat. No. 136414)
- A receptor protein tyrosine kinase closely related to CD117 (c-kit) and CD140a (PDGF receptor α chain) of the immunoglobulin superfamily
Expressed at high levels in adult heart, lung, kidney, brain, and skeletal muscle
- Plays an important role in the development of vascular endothelial cells, hematopoietic cells, and vascular permeability
- Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Kaburn N, et al. 1997. Development. 124:2039
2. Patterson C, et al. 1995. J. Bio. Chem. 270:23111
3. Nishikawa SI, et al. 1998. Immunity 8 (6):761
4. Shalaby F, et al. 1997. Cell. 89 (6):981
- Gene ID
- 16542 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD309 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.