- SA302A10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BOB, Brother of Bonzo
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
GPR15, also known as BOB, is a G-protein coupled receptor with 7 transmembrane regions, that is present on the cell surface as an homotrimer. Its ligand, GPR15L, was recently identified. It acts as receptor for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 and 2. GPR15 is expressed by effector T cells and subsets of memory T cells, and is involved in the recruitment of proinflammatory CD4+ T cells responsible of the pathogenesis in colitis. It is upregulated on monocytes and neutrophils in the synovia of patients with RA.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human GPR15-transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2894501 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373009)
AB_2894501 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373010)
- G-protein coupled receptor with 7 transmembrane regions, present in the cell surface as homotrimer.
Effector and memory T cells.
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Nguyen LP, et al. 2015. Nat. Immunol. 16:207.
2. Kiene M, et al. 2014. PLoS One 9:e88195.
3. Cartwright A, et al. 2014. Cytokine. 67:53.
4. Kim SV, et al. 2013. Science. 340:1456.
5. Okamoto Y, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:9189.
- Gene ID
- 2838 View all products for this Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- View information about GPR15 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.