- MC-631 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-3
- Rat IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-3 (SSEA-3) is an internal core structure of glob-series glycolipids (R-Galβ1-3GalNAcβ1-3Galα1-4Galβ1-R). SSEA-3 is expressed on human teratocarcinoma cells (embryonal carcinoma, EC), embryonic stem cells (ESC), embryonic germ cells (EG), and preimplantation embryos. The expression of SSEA-3 on human ESC is downregulated upon differentiation. SSEA-3 is also expressed by mouse on unfertilized eggs and preimplantation to early cleaved embryos.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 4-8 cell stage mouse embryos
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kannagi R, et al. 1983. EMBO 2:2355. (IF)
- Kaufmann B, et al. 2005. Virology 332:189. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_1626301 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330311)
AB_1626299 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330312)
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
|Purified anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC, ICC, ELISA|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
|Biotin anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
|FITC anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3||MC-631||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
Purified anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
Biotin anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
FITC anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse SSEA-3