- B032F6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Epstein Barr virus induced gene 3, IL-27B, IL-35 subunit
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Epstein-Barr virus induced gene-3, also known as EBI3, is an IL-12 p40-related protein that can heterodimerize with IL-12 p35 to form IL-35, or with an IL-12 p35-related protein, p28, to form IL-27. It is produced by antigen-presenting cells such as B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells following stimulation through TLR. It can regulate T cell differentiation and proliferation. Both IL-27 and IL-35 are anti-inflammatory cytokines that are able to inhibit Th17 generation, promote Th1 diferentiation, increase cytolytic potential of CD8+ T cells, and impact B cell differentiation and Ig production.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified human IL-27
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2562879 (BioLegend Cat. No. 360903)
AB_2562880 (BioLegend Cat. No. 360904)
- Hematopoietin receptor family, subunit of IL-27 and IL-35
B cells, monocytes and dendritic cells
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory
- IL-27 p28 subunit, IL-35 p35 subunit
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Pflanz S, et al. 2002. Immunity. 16: 779.
2. Takeda A, et al. 2003. J. immunol. 170: 4886.
3. Pflanz S, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172: 2225.
4. Li MF, et al. 2013. Dev. Comp. Immunol. 41: 514.
- Gene ID
- 10148 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-27 IL-35 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.