- SHM38 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD213a2, IL-13RA2, IL-13R, IL13BP, CT19
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD213a2, also known as IL-13Rα2, is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the hematopoietin family. IL13Ra2 is the high affinity receptor for IL-13, but it possibly acts as a decoy receptor to antagonize IL-13Rα1/IL-4Ra-mediated IL-13 biological functions. IL13Rα2 is expressed by fibroblasts, smooth muscle cells, keratinocytes and activated B cells. However, its presence on the cell surface is highly regulated. CD213a2 is also expressed in various types of cancer which makes it an attractive therapeutic target.Product Details
- Human, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Melanoma cell line A375
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Takenouchi M, et al. 2011. Clin. Cancer Res. 17:2819. (FC)
AB_11218806 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354403)
AB_11218789 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354404)
- Member of the hematopoietin family, type I transmembrane protein, contains 1 fibronectin type III domain
Fibroblasts, smooth muscle cells, keratinocytes, activated B cells
- Possible decoy receptor, antagonist of CD213a1, internalization of IL-13
- Cell Type
- B cells, Fibroblasts
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Mitchell J, et al. 2010. Curr. Opin. Investig Drugs. 11:527.
2. Strober W, et al. 2009. Curr. Mol. Med. 9:740.
3. Tabata Y, et al. 2007. Curr. Allergy Asthma Rep. 7:338.
- Gene ID
- 3598 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD213a2 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.