- S-HCL-3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin αX subunit, CR4, p150, ITGAX
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD11c is a 145-150 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin αx and CR4. CD11c non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11c has been reported to play a role in adhesion and CTL killing through its interactions with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Spleen cells from patient diagnosed with hairy cell leukemia.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections1,2,3,4 and immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schwarting R, et al. 1985. Blood 65:974.
- Knowles DM, et al. 1990. Am. J. Pathol. 136:29.
- Vandenabeele S, et al. 2001. Blood 97:1733.
- Shaw JL, et al. 2011. J. Reprod. Immunol. 89:84.
- Product Citations
AB_2616899 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371503)
AB_2616900 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371504)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin ß2 (CD18), 145-150 kD.
Myeloid, dendritic cells, NK cells, B cells and T cell subsets.
- Adhesion and CTL killing.
- Interacts with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.
- CD54, fibrinogen, iC3b, ICAM-1, ICAM-4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Petty HR, Todd RF 3rd. 1996. Immunol. Today 17:209.
2. Springer T. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Ihanus E, et al. 2007. Blood 109:802-10.
- Gene ID
- 3687 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.