- W7C5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Gov platelet alloantigen
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The W7C5 monoclonal antibody recognizes human CD109 also known as the Gov platelet alloantigen. CD109 is a member of the alpha2-macroglobulin/complement gene family that is a GPI-linked cell surface antigen with a predicted molecular weight approximately 162 kD. CD109 contains a thioester motif characteristic of alpha-2-macroglobulin that undergoes autolytic cleavage under denaturing conditions. CD109 expression has been reported on CD34+ and CD34- bone marrow stem cells, CD34+ cells in the fetal liver, CD34+ acute myeloid leukemia cells, T cell lines, activated T lymphoblasts, activated platelets, and endothelial cells. It is also widely expressed in the brain, uterus, heart, lung, and trachea of adults. The function of CD109 is largely unknown although it has been implicated in refractoriness to platelet transfusion, neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, and post-transfusion purpura.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- WERI-RB-1 retinoblastoma cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Giesert C, et al. In:Hematopoietic Stem Cells 2002:Genetics and function.
- Orlic D, et al. 2003. Ann. New York Acad. Sci. 996:227.
- Vogel W, et al. 2002. Haematologica 88:126.
- Product Citations
AB_2073932 (BioLegend Cat. No. 323305)
- Member of the alpha2-macroglobulin/complement gene family. GPI-linked cell surface antigen, predicted molecular weight approximately 162 kD.
Expressed on CD34+ and CD34- bone marrow stem cells, CD34+ cells in the fetal liver, CD34+ acute myeloid leukemia cells, T cell lines, activated T lymphoblasts, activated platelets, and endothelial cells.
- Unknown; has been implicated in refractoriness to platelet transfusion, neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, and post-transfusion purpura
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Leukemia, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Lin M, et al. 2002. Blood 99:1683.
- Schuh AC, et al. 2002. Blood 99:1692.
- Solomon KR, et al. 2004. Gene 327:171.
- Gene ID
- 135228 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD109 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.