- FIT-22 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fluorescein isothiocyanate
- Mouse IgG1, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The FIT-22 antibody reacts with both fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) alone and FITC conjugated with antibody or streptavidin. When FIT-22 antibody is used in a three-step staining procedure or separation of FITC-antibody labeled cells, it does not quench FITC fluorescence or react with tested mouse and human cells. The FIT-22 antibody can be used for separation of FITC-antibody labeled cells or as a secondary step to amplify FITC conjugated primary antibody signals (i.e. biotinylated FIT-22 as secondary step, followed by Streptavidin-FITC).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- FITC conjugated mouse IgG.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2783325 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408307)
AB_2783326 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408308)
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.