- BC96 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V T-072
- Other Names
- Low affinity IL-2R, IL-2R α chain, Tac, p55
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD25 is a 55 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as the low affinity IL-2 receptor α chain or Tac. It is expressed on progenitor lymphocytes, activated T and B cells, and activated monocytes/macrophages. CD25 is also expressed on a subset of non-stimulated CD4+ T cells termed T regulatory cells. CD25 associates with the IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and common γ chains (CD132) to form the high affinity IL-2R complex.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
test size: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
µg sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- test size: lot-specific; µg sizes: 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis.
For test size, the suggested use of this reagent for immunofluorescent staining is 5 µl per 106 cells in 100 µl volume.
For µg sizes, the suggested use of this reagent for immunofluorescent staining is ≤1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume.
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunocytochemistry3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_493649 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302620)
AB_2233706 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302627)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 55 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, Treg
- Associates with IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and γ chains (CD132) to form high affinity IL-2R complex
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5.
2. Waldmann T. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
- Gene ID
- 3559 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.