- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL35 Precoated ELISA Kit, p35, EBI-3
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|440507||1 Pre-coated Plate||$425.00|
IL-35 is a member of the IL-12 cytokine family. It is a heterodimeric protein composed of EBI-3 (Epstein-Barr virus-induced gene 3) and p35 (IL-12A) subunits. EBI-3 (IL-27B) is a 34 kD glycoprotein that is related to the p40 (IL-12B) subunit of IL-12. p35 is a 35 kD glycoprotein that is related to the p19 (IL-23A) and p28 (IL-27A) subunits of IL-23 and IL-27, respectively.
IL-35 is a new anti-inflammatory cytokine with many reported biological functions. It expands CD4+CD25+ Treg cells, suppresses the proliferation of CD4+CD25- effector cells, and inhibits Th17 cell polarization.
IL-35 also suppresses collagen-induced arthritis or Helicobacter-induced colitis in animal models. High levels of IL-35 were found in the plasma samples of acute myeloid leukemia patients, and synovial fluid samples of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Relative levels of IL-35 in biological samples and its significance are not fully understood at the time of this kit release.
LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IL-35 Heterodimer ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is pre-coated with a rat monoclonal anti-mouse IL-35 antibody. The detection antibody is a biotinylated goat polyclonal anti-mouse IL-12 antibody. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of mouse IL-35 heterodimer from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, and other biological fluids. This kit is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IL-35 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IL-35 Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IL-35 Standard
- Avidin-HRP D
- Assay Buffer F
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Product Citations
- 0.08 ± 0.04 ng/mL
- Standard Range
- 0.47-30 ng/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 16159 View all products for this Gene ID 50498 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-35 on UniProt.org
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.