- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-17F Pre-coated ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|436107||1 Pre-coated Plate||$350.00|
IL-17F is a member of the IL-17 cytokine family which consists of at least seven structurally related proteins (IL-17A, B, C, D, E, F, and A/F). IL-17F homodimer adopts a cystine knot motif formed through the interactions of four cysteines, one of which is responsible for inter-chain bonding. IL-17F is most closely related to IL-17A, sharing 50% amino acid sequence homology. IL-17F is expressed in activated Th17 cells, along with IL-17A homodimer and IL-17A/F heterodimer. It is also expressed in activated monocytes. IL-17F has been shown to inhibit endothelial cell angiogenesis and induce increased production of IL-2, TGF-b, and MCP-1, playing a critical role in the regulation of inflammatory reactions.
The BioLegend LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) provided with 96-well strip plates that are pre-coated with a capture antibody.
This Mouse IL-17F ELISA kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of mouse IL-17F from cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma. All kits are analytically validated and provide ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IL-17F Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IL-17F Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IL-17F Standard
- Avidin-HRP A
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution E
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Product Citations
- 1.1 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 3.13-200 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.