- SA214G2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CDw198, C-C chemokine receptor type 8, CKR-8, CC-CKR-8, Ter1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
C-C chemokine receptor type 8 (CCR8) CD198, is a 41 kD G-protein coupled receptor with 7 transmembrane regions. CCR8 is expressed by a subset of thymocytes, Tregs, NKT and Th2-polarized cells, a subset of macrophages, monocytes, and monocyte-derived dendritic cells. CCR8 mediates chemotaxis toward its ligand CCL1, and is involved in apoptosis of thymocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD198 (CCR8)-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with KIRAVIA Blue 520™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* KIRAVIA Blue 520™ has an excitation maximum of 495 nm, and a maximum emission of 520 nm.
KIRAVIA Blue™ 520 is a trademark of Sony. This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sony and is made and sold under license from Sony Corporation. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
Sony and the Sony logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2890698 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150327)
AB_2890698 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150328)
- G-protein coupled receptor, 7 transmembrane regions, 41 kD.
Thymocytes, Tregs, NKT and Th2-polarized cells, subset of macrophages, monocytes and monocyte-derived dendritic cells.
- Chemotaxis, involved in thymocyte apoptosis
- CCL1 (SCY1,TCA-3)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, NKT cells, Th2, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Coghill JM, et al. 2013. Blood. 122:825.
2. Islam SA, et al. 2011. Nat. Immunol. 12:167.
3. Hoshino A, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:5296.
3. Qu C, et al. 2004. J. Exp. Med. 200:1231.
- Gene ID
- 12776 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD198 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.