- SK7; SK3; HI100; G043H7;
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Central memory, effector memory, TCM, TEM, CD3, CD4, CD45RA, CD197, CCR7
- Mouse IgG1, Mouse IgG1, Mouse IgG2b, Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD4+ T cells can be subdivided into naïve, memory, and effector subsets based on their expression of CD45RA and CCR7. Naïve T cells express high levels of CD45RA and CCR7, whereas memory T cells express variable levels of these markers. Expression of CCR7 and CD45RA allows differentiation of memory T cells into central (CCR7+CD45RA-) and effector memory (CCR7-CD45RA-) subsets. This panel of antibodies is designed for characterizing these three CD4+ T cell subsets, which may exhibit variations following antigenic stimulation such as viral infection or vaccination.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- This reagent contains one vial each of APC/Cy7 conjugated anti-CD3 (clone SK7), PerCP/Cy5.5 conjugated anti-CD4 (clone SK3), FITC conjugated anti-CD45RA (clone HI100), and APC conjugated anti-CD197 (clone G043H7) at optimal concentration for four-color flow cytometric analysis.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of these antibodies is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product consists of four antibody vials: CD3 APC/Cy7, CD4 PerCP/Cy5.5, CD45RA FITC, and CD197 APC.
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte FactsBook. Academic Press. San Diego.
2. Beverley P, et al. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:329.
3. Lanier L, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:2501.
4. Center D, et al. 1996. Immunol. Today 17:476.
5. Gaubin M, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Clin. Chem. Clin. Biochem. 34:723.
6. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
7. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
8. Yanagihara S, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:3096.
9. Charo IF, et al. 2006. N. Engl. J. Med. 354:610.
10. Reif K, et al. 2002. Nature 416:94.
11. Nakata B, et al. 2008. Oncology 74:69.
- Gene ID
- 916 View all products for this Gene ID 920 View all products for this Gene ID 5788 View all products for this Gene ID 1236 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3, CD4, CD45RA, CD197 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.