- UCHT1; RPA-T8; BC96; UCHL1;
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TCell Panel
- Mouse IgG1, κ/Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This panel allows the identification of activated CD8 T cells using surface markers, and it is intended to be applied to sort or analyze cells using flow cytometry. The panel does not contain any conjugated PE antibody to leave room to incorporate an antibody of choice in the analysis, using a common and bright fluorophore. Activated CD8 T cells are a critical component of an immune response. Often called cytotoxic T lymphocytes or CTLs, are important for immune defense against intracellular pathogens such as viruses and bacteria, as well as tumor control. They may also contribute to autoimmunity when homeostasis of the immune system fails.Product Details
- Host Species
- Antibodies supplied in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).7-AAD supplied in PBS, pH 7.2 with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide.
- This reagent contains one vial each of 7-AAD, APC/Cy7 conjugated anti-human CD3, FITC conjugated anti-human CD8a, APC conjugated anti-human CD25, and PE/Cy7 conjugated anti-human CD45RO at optimal concentration for multicolor flow cytometric analysis. CAUTION: 7-AAD is a potential carcinogen. It is recommended that the user wear protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection in order to avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The reagent should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Application Notes
The panel has been verified by NanoString (https://www.nanostring.com) to be compatible with their Vantage 3D™ Immune Cell Profiling Assay for 3D Flow™ Analysis.
This product consists of four antibody vials, and one 7-AAD vial. Antibodies include APC/Cy7 anti-human CD3, FITC anti-human CD8a, APC anti-human CD25, and PE/Cy7 anti-human CD45RO. For a more flexible panel building design, please visit our Muticolor Panel Selector tool. If you prefer another live/dead reagent, please explore our chemical probes and Zombie dyes
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, Minami Y. 1993. Cell. 73:5.
2. Waldmann T. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
3. Beverley PC, Callard RE. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:329.
4. Lanier L, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:2501-7.
5. Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte Antigen FactsBook. Academic Press Inc. San Diego.
6. Thomas ML. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
7. Trowbridge IS, Thomas ML. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
- Gene ID
- 915 View all products for this Gene ID 925 View all products for this Gene ID 3559 View all products for this Gene ID 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD8 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.