- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Glial Cell Marker Antibody Sampler Kit offers flexibility for sampling and detection of specific cell types in the central nervous system. Antibodies included in this kit target specific markers that are used for assessment of protein expression or identification of microglia, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Format Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-P2RY12 Purified S16007D 25 μg Mouse Rat IgG2b, κ Anti-CX3CR1 Purified 8E10.D9 25 μg Human Mouse IgG1, λ Anti-GFAP Purified SMI 24 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2b, κ Anti-Myelin CNPase Purified SMI 91 25 μg Human, Rat, Mouse Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-Myelin Basic Protein Purified P82H9 25 μg Human, Rat Mouse IgG1, κ
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
IHC-P, WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue or Western blotting. For immunohistochemistry, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-P2RY12: 5.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-CX3CR1: 10 - 20 µg/ml
Anti-GFAP: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-Myelin CNPase: 0.1 - 1.0 µg/ml
For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-Myelin Basic Protein: 0.1 - 1.0 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For verified or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
AB_2734654 (BioLegend Cat. No. 899904)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Gene ID
- 2670 View all products for this Gene ID 13051 View all products for this Gene ID 70839 View all products for this Gene ID 1267 View all products for this Gene ID 4155 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about P2RY12, CX3CR1, GFAP, Myelin CNPase, Myelin Basic Protein on UniProt.org