- YE1/48.10.6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Klra1, A1, killer cell lectin-like receptor, subfamily A, member 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ly-49A is a 44 kD member of the C-type lectin/Ly-49 family proteins. It is a type-II transmembrane, disulfide-linked homodimer with C-type lectin extracellular domains. Ly-49A is present on a subset of NK and NK-T cells. Ly-49A, like other members of this family, inhibits NK cell activation through the recognition and interaction of certain MHC class I haplotypes on potential target cells. The Ly-49A receptor recognizes H-2Dd and H-2Dk, triggering phosphorylation of the ITIM motif in the cytoplasmic domain and recruitment of SHP-1 and SHP-2. The YE1/48.10.6 antibody reacts with NK cells from all mouse strains tested and reverses the inhibition of NK cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Con A activated splenic T cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1,2
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Takei F. 1983. J. Immunol. 130:2794.
- Chan P, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 142:1727.
- Product Citations
AB_313756 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116805)
- C-type lectin, Ly-49, ITIM, 44 kD
NK and NK-T cells
- Inhibitory NK cell receptor
- MHC Class I Molecules
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Coles MC, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:236.
2. Takei FJ, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:67.
3. Hanke T, et al. 1999. Immunity 11:67.
- Gene ID
- 16627 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly-49A on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.