- S17015A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HB7, T10, ADP-ribosyl cyclase
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD38 is a 45 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as T10. It is an ADP-ribosyl hydrolase expressed at variable levels on hematopoietic cells and in some non-hematopoietic tissues (such as brain, muscles, and kidney). In humans, it is expressed at high levels on plasma cells and activated T and B cells. By functioning as both a cyclase and a hydrolase, CD38 mediates lymphocyte activation, adhesion, and the metabolism of cADPR and NAADP. CD31 is the ligand of CD38.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD38 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
S17015A does not cross-block binding of clones HIT2, HB-7 or S17015F also raised against human CD38 based on in-house testing.
AB_2860973 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397107)
AB_2860974 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397108)
- ADP-ribosyl cyclase, ectoenzyme, type II glycoprotein, 45 kD
T cells, B cells, NK, myeloid, plasma, and dendritic cells
- Ecto-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, calcium signaling, cell activation
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, Plasma cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Antigen References
- Ferrero E, et al. 1999. J Leukoc Biol. 65:151.
- Lund F, et al. 1995. Immunol Today. 16:469.
- Gene ID
- 952 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.