- CXCR3-173 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CXCR3, G protein-coupled receptor 9 (GPR9), CKR-L2, IP10 receptor (IP10-R), Mig receptor (Mig-R )
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD183, also known as CXCR3, is a member of the C-X-C chemokine family, characterized by a pair of cysteine residues separated by a single amino acid. CXCR3 is a 38 kD seven pass transmembrane receptor coupled to G-protein. It mediates Ca2+ mobilization and chemotaxis in response to C-X-C chemokines, such as IP10 (CXCL10), MIG (CXCL9), I-TAC (CXCL11) and PF4 (CXCL4). CXCR3 is expressed primarily on activiated T lymphocytes, NK cells, and some epithelial cells and endothelial cells. It is not expressed on B cells, monocytes, or granulocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse N-terminus of CXCR3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
From in-house testing, we observed improved staining resolution after adjusting the antibody incubation time to 45 minutes at room temperature for the Brilliant Violet 605™ conjugate. Staining using other conjugated formats may also benefit from longer incubation time.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone CXCR3-173 does not work for Western blotting.7 For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 126526) with endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Krug A, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:6079.
- McAleer JP, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:5322. PubMed
- Sharma R. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:3212. (FC) PubMed
- Barbi J, et al. 2009. FASEB J. 23:3990. PubMed
- Kimpfler S, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:6330. PubMed
- Dürr C, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:10170. (Block) PubMed
- Uppaluri R, et al. 2008. Transplantation 86:137.
- Product Citations
AB_2561353 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126523)
T cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells, GM-CSF activated CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors
- Essential in T cell recruitment to sites of inflammation
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Gene ID
- 12766 View all products for this Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- View information about CD183 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.