- AF6-88.5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The AF6-88.5 antibody reacts with H-2Kb MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kb haplotype. H-2Kb is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The AF6-88.5 antibody does not cross-react with other haplotypes (d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).Product Details
- Mouse b haplotype
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C57BL mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2 and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3. Clone AF6-88.5 is not suitable for immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections.
Does not cross-react with other haplotypes (e.g., d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Loken MR, et al. 1982. J. Immunol. Methods 50:R85.
- Wall KA, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:1056.
- Andersson M, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:6475.
- Shao H, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851.
- Hui S, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851. PubMed
- Zhou K, et al. 2010. Cytotherapy. 12:735. PubMed
- Desvignes L, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:6205. PubMed
AB_2876430 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116525)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Kb haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Review Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Review Immunol. 16:323.
3. York I, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kb on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.