- Ber-ACT35 (ACT35) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ACT35 antigen, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4 (TNFRSF4)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD134, also known as OX40 and TNFRSF4, is a 50 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the TNF receptor family. OX40 is expressed on activated T lymphocytes including Th1, Th2, Th17, and Treg cells. The interaction of OX40 with OX40L results in B cell proliferation and antibody secretion, regulation of primary T cell expansion, and T cell survival. OX40 influences the size of the T cell memory pool and regulation of CD4+ T cell tolerance.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HTLV 1-transformed HUT 102 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1, immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemical staining2,3of paraffin embedded7 and frozen tissue sections, ELISA4, and functional assay5. The LEAF™ or Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody is recommended for functional assays (contact our custom solutions team).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Latza U, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:677. (WB, IP)
- Durkop H, et al. 1995. Brit. J. Haematol. 91:927. (IHC)
- Durkop H, et al. 1997. Brit. J. Haematol. 98:863. (IHC)
- Willett B, et al. 2007. J. Virol. 81:9665. (ELISA)
- Li M and Zhang Y. et al. 2005. Cell. Mol. Immunol. 2:467. (FA)
- Gloviczki ML, et al. 2012. Clin. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 8:546. PubMed
- Domingos PL, et al. 2012. An. Bras. Dermatol. 87:851. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_10895764 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350013)
AB_2564184 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350014)
- 50 kD, TNF receptor family
Activated T cells
- Receptor for OX40 ligand, co-stimulatory signal for T cell proliferation and survival.
- OX40L (CD252)
- Cell Type
- T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Smith CA, et al. 1994. Cell. 76:959.
2. Chen AL, et al. 1999. Immunity. 11:689.
3. Croft M. 2010. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 28:57.
4. Ruby CE, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:5079.
5. Klinger M, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:4581.
- Gene ID
- 7293 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD134 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.