- AF6-78 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This monoclonal antibody was raised by immunization with C57BL/10 mouse splenocytes. It specifically reacts with IgM of Igh-Cb and the related haplotypes (d and n), but not with the free μ heavy chain of IgM. Some cross-reaction with IgM of Igh-Ce can be detected with this antibody.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA Detection - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA as capture antibody or detection antibody, depletion of lymphocytes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Stall AM, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 132:787.
- Velardi A, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 133:2098.
- Product Citations
AB_315037 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406204)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.