- TEK4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Tie-2, TEK
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD202b, also known as Tie-2 or TEK, is a 145 kD type I transmembrane protein. It is a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family of proteins and is expressed by endothelial cells and their progenitors, quiescent hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and a subpopulation of monocytes. Angiopoietin-1 (Ang-1) is an activator of CD202b to promote, maintain, and stabilize mature vessels and to maintain HSCs in the quiescent state. Ang-2 is another ligand of CD202b, which is involved in postnatal angiogenesis and in antagonizing the effects of Ang-1. Tie-2 also binds to Ang-4.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fathers KE, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 167:1753.
- Sanchez-Martin L, et al. 2011. Blood 117:88. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_961162 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124005)
AB_2203221 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124006)
- The receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family
Endothelial cells and their progenitors, quiescent hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and a subpopulation of monocytes
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fathers KE, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 167:1753.
2. Yano M, et al. 1997. Blood 89:431726.
3. Kolatsi-Joannou M, et al. 2001. Dev. Dyn. 222:1206.
- Gene ID
- 21687 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD202b on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.