- MB19-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgA, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD glycoprotein, also known as B4. It is a member of the Ig superfamily, expressed on all pro-B to mature B cells (during development) and follicular dendritic cells. Plasma cells do not express CD19. CD19, in association with CD21 and CD81 forms a molecular complex integral to B cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- mouse CD19+ pre-B cell line 300.19
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation3, and in vitro costimulation (synergistic with anti-IgM) of B cell activation1,2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sato S, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:4662. (Costim)
- Sato S, et al. 1997. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 94:13158. (Costim)
- Krop I, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:238. (IP)
- Sato S, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:4371.
- Stolk M, et al. 2006. J. Leukoc. Biol. doi:10.1189/jlb.1205739. (FC)
- Shime H, et al. 2012. PNAS. 109:2066. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_312823 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101504)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD21 and CD81, 95 kD
Pro-B cells to mature B cells (during development), follicular dendritic cells
- Modulates B cell activation and differentiation
- CD21, CD81, Leu-13
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fearon DT. 1993. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 5:341.
2. Krop I, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:238.
3. Krop I, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:48.
4. Tedder TF,et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
- Gene ID
- 12478 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.