- MOPC-21 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The MOPC-21 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG1, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Carlsten M, et al. 2007. Cancer Res. 67:1317. PubMed
- Smed-Sörensen A, et al. 2008. Blood 111:5037. PubMed (FA)
- Bunesmann MM, et al. 2011. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. Epub. PubMed
- Matsuyama T, et al. 2005. Infect. Immun. 73:1044. (IF)
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
- Lian IA, et al. 2011. Placenta. 32:823. PubMed
- Bufe B, et al. 20015. J Biol Chem. 290:7369. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2888687 (BioLegend Cat. No. 400119)
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG1, kappa Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.