- QA16A15 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IGHG4, immunoglobulin heavy chain constant region gamma 4
- Human IgG4, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Immunoglobulin G2, or IgG2, is a type of antibody. Humans express four types of IgG (IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, and IgG4). Antibodies in mammals are complex proteins, composed of four independent amino acid chains. The molecule is formed by two identical heavy chains and two identical light chains, and produced by B cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, use the isotype control at the same concentration as your primary antibody. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Immunoglobulin, 150 KDa
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG4 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.