- 2A2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Receptor tyrosine kinase-like orphan receptor 1, Tyrosine-protein kinase transmembrane receptor ROR1, Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor-related 1, NTRKR1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ROR1, also known as NTRKR1, is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the ROR subfamily of surface receptors. ROR1 consists of one frizzled domain, one Ig-like C2-type domain, one kringle domain, and one kinase domain with no catalytic activity. ROR1 is expressed on embryonic tissue, in the central nervous system and on some cancer cells, and is used as a marker for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Wnt5a has been identified as a ligand for ROR1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 2A2 binds to the membrane distal Ig-domain of ROR1. Clone 2A2 has also been shown to exhibit cross reactivity towards mouse ROR12.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dave H, et al. 2012. PLoS One 7:e52655. (FC)
- Baskar S, et al. 2012. MAbs. 4:349. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2715936 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357813)
AB_2715937 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357814)
- Type I transmembrane protein, consist of 1 frizzled domain, 1 Ig-like C2-type domain, 1 kringle domain, and 1 non-functional kinase domain; member of the ROR subfamily of surface receptors
Embryonic tissue, central nervous system, chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Leukemia
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Antigen References
- Bicocca VT, et al. 2012. Cancer Cell. 22:656.
- Zhang S, et al. 2012. PLoS One 7:e31127.
- Uhrmacher S, et al. 2011. Leuk Res. 35:1360.
- Yang J, et al. 2011. PLoS One 6:e21018.
- Grumolato L, et al. 2010. Genes Dev. 24:2517.
- Gene ID
- 4919 View all products for this Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- View information about ROR1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.