- BM16 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Chemoattractant receptor-homologous molecule expressed on Th2 cells, GPR44, G-protein coupled receptor 44, DP2
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD294, also known as CRTH2, is a seven-transmembrane protein coupled with heterotrimeric G proteins. CRTH2 is the prostaglandin D2 receptor and is expressed by Th2 cells, eosinophils, and basophils. CD294 prevents the apoptosis of Th2 cells and mediates the chemotaxis of CRTH2 expressing cells to the sites of allergic inflammation, such as the asthmatic lung.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat cell line TART/B19-12.10 transfected with human CRTH2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
This product is sold under license agreement with BML, Inc for research use only.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nagata K, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:1278. (FC)
- De Fanis U, et al. 2007. Blood 109:4343. (FC)
- Tsuda H, et al. 2001. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 123:105. (FC)
- Hamada K, et al. 2004. Allergology International 53:179. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2562464 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350113)
AB_2562465 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350114)
- Seven-transmembrane protein coupled with G proteins
Effector T helper 2 (Th2) cells, eosinophils, basophils
- Chemotaxis of eosinophils, basophils and Th2 cells, prevention of apoptosis in Th2 cells
- Heterotrimeric G proteins
- Prostaglandin D2
- Cell Type
- Th2, Eosinophils, Basophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Luster AD and Tager AM. 2004. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 4:711.
2. Monneret G, et al. 2001. Blood 98:1942.
3. Xue L, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7580.
4. Schratl P, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:4792.
- Gene ID
- 11251 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD294 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.