- 29A1.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a single-pass type I membrane protein of 46 kD. It belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family and contains two Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains. It's expression is restricted to NK cells and a subset of NKT cells; it's not expressed in CD1d-restricted NKT cells. CD335 is a receptor for viral hemagglutinins and heparan sulfate proteoglycans and is involved in NK cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKP46-IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections1,2 and in vitro activation of NK cells1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:3384. (FC, Activ)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:1337. (FC, Activ)
- Guerriero JL, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:3517. (IHC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10612749 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137607)
AB_10612758 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137608)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein, 46 kD; belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family; contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains
Mature and immature NK cells, subset of NKT cells, but not on CD1d-restricted NKT cells
- NK cells activation
- Viral hemagglutinins, heparan sulfate proteoglycans
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Colucci F and Cilio CM. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 125:60.
2. Caligiuri MA. 2008. Blood 112:461.
3. Colonna M. 2009. Immunity 31:15.
- Gene ID
- 17086 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.