- OX-86 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNFRSF4, ACT35, OX-40
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD134 is a type I integral membrane protein also known as OX-40, ACT35, and tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4 (TNFRSF4). This receptor is expressed on activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells and B cells. The OX-40 receptor binds to the OX-40 ligand (CD252) to provide a costimulatory signal that is independent of CD28. Blockade of OX40-OX40 ligand interactions has been shown to ameliorate experimental EAE and inflammatory bowel disease, which implies that these interactions are important in the pathogenesis of some autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse OX-40-CD4 chimeric protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone OX-86 has been reported to act as an agonist and stimulate OX-40.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Higgins LM, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:486. (FC, IHC)
- Al-Shamkhani A, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1695. (Costim)
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2561723 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119413)
AB_2561724 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119414)
- TNF receptor superfamily, 50 kD
Activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, activated B cells.
- Receptor for OX-40 ligand, provides co-stimulatory signal for lymphocyte proliferation independent of CD28; thought to play a role in the pathogenesis of some autoimmune diseases
- OX-40 ligand
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Al-Shamkhani A, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1695.
2. Weinberg AD, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:1818.
3. Akira H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058.
4. Pippig SD, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:6520.
5. Higgins LM, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:486.
- Gene ID
- 22163 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD134 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.