- 6588-5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GPR-2, C-C chemokine receptor 10
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCR10, also known as GPR-2, is a G-protein-coupled seven transmembrane CC-chemokine receptor. It is the receptor of CCL27 (CTACK/ALP/ILC/ESkine) and CCL28 (MEC) and is expressed on a small subset of T memory cells, IgA-secreting cells, EBV-immortalized B cells, dermal microvascular endothelial cells and dermal fibroblasts. The interaction of CCR10 with its ligands plays a role in the regulation of T cell homing into cutaneous site and IgA-secreting cells migration.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- N-terminal peptide of human CCR10
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
It has been observed that clone 6588-5 can interact with some tandem-dye antibody conjugates during multi-color staining, potentially leading to unwanted staining. These dyes include PE/Cy7, PE/Cy5, PE/Dazzle™ 594, APC/Cy7, APC/Fire™ 750, and PerCP/Cy5.5. This interaction can be resolved by sequentially staining with the 6588-5 antibody first and then followed by other antibodies of interest.
- Product Citations
AB_2291025 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341505)
AB_2071887 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341506)
- G-protein-coupled seven transmembrane protein
Small subsets of T memory cells and IgA-secreting cells, EBV-immortalized B cells, dermal microvascular endothelial cells and dermal fibroblasts
- T cell homing into cutaneous site, regulation of IgA-secreting cells migration
- CCL27 (CTACK/ALP/ILC/ESkine), CCL28 (MEC)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Hudak S, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:1189
2. Kunkel EJ, et al. 2003. J. Clin. Invest. 111:1001
3. Homey B, et al. 2002. Nature Medicine. 8:157
4. Nakayama T, et al. 2002. J. Virol. 76:3072
- Gene ID
- 2826 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCR10 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.