- SA044G4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-8RB, GRO/MGSA, Cmkar2
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD182, also known as CXCR2, is a G-protein coupled receptor with 7 transmembrane regions that is involved in chemotaxis, neutrophil activation and angiogenesis. CXCR2 is expressed by neutrophils, basophils, subset of T cells, monocytes, macrophages, NK and NKT cells. Its ligands are CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL3 and CXCL5.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CXCR2-transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2565693 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149305)
AB_2565694 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149306)
- G-protein coupled receptor, 7 transmembrane regions.
Neutrophils, basophils, subset of T cells, monocytes, macrophages, and natural killer cells (NK).
- Chemotaxis, neutrophil activation, and angiogenesis
- CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL3, and CXCL5.
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Spaan AN, et al. 2014. Nat. Commun. 5:5438.
2. Natsuaki Y, et al. 2014. Nat. Immunol. 11:1064.
3. Hsieh CY, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 193:3693.
4. Diana J, and Lehuen A. 2014. EMBO Mol. Med. 6:1090.
5. Stoolman JS, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 193:564.
- Gene ID
- 12765 View all products for this Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- View information about CD182 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.