- 2F83 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Forkhead box protein A1, HNF3α, Hepatic nuclear factor 3 α
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
FOXA1 is a transcriptional activator that is required for tissue-specific differentiation during embryonic development. It also functions as a coactivator with nuclear hormone receptors, including ESR1, and has been shown to play a major role in driving estrogen receptor positive breast cancers.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant human FOXA1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
When using this clone for western blot, we highly recommend using lysate that has not been subjected to any freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Product Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Besenard V, et al. 2004. Gene Expr Patterns. 5:193-208. (IHC-P)
AB_2801117 (BioLegend Cat. No. 612003)
AB_2801118 (BioLegend Cat. No. 612004)
- FOXA1 is a 472 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 49 kD.
Nucleus/Early endoderm derived cells
- Transcriptional activator
- FOXA2, NKX2-1, Histones H3 and H4
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Gene ID
- 3169 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FOXA1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.