- HCD14 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed at high levels on monocytes and macrophages, and at lower levels on granulocytes. Some dendritic cell populations such as interfollicular dendritic cells, reticular dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells have also been reported to express CD14. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS, CD14 is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens and in the upregulation of adhesion molecules and cytokines expression in monocytes and neutrophils.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
FC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 10 μg/mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy. This clone was tested in-house and does not work on formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- McMichael A, et al. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_2563225 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325630)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein, 53-55 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes (low)
- LPS receptor, clearance of Gram-negative pathogens
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks S, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
2. Wright S, et al. 1990. Science 249:1434.
- Gene ID
- 929 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.