- CXCR3-173 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CXCR3, G protein-coupled receptor 9 (GPR9), CKR-L2, IP10 receptor (IP10-R), Mig receptor (Mig-R )
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD183, also known as CXCR3, is a member of the C-X-C chemokine family, characterized by a pair of cysteine residues separated by a single amino acid. CXCR3 is a 38 kD seven pass transmembrane receptor coupled to G-protein. It mediates Ca2+ mobilization and chemotaxis in response to C-X-C chemokines, such as IP10 (CXCL10), MIG (CXCL9), I-TAC (CXCL11) and PF4 (CXCL4). CXCR3 is expressed primarily on activiated T lymphocytes, NK cells, and some epithelial cells and endothelial cells. It is not expressed on B cells, monocytes, or granulocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse N-terminus of CXCR3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone CXCR3-173 does not work for Western blotting.7 For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 126526) with endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Krug A, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:6079.
- McAleer JP, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:5322. PubMed
- Sharma R. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:3212. (FC) PubMed
- Barbi J, et al. 2009. FASEB J. 23:3990. PubMed
- Kimpfler S, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:6330. PubMed
- Dürr C, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:10170. (Block) PubMed
- Uppaluri R, et al. 2008. Transplantation 86:137.
- Product Citations
AB_2650831 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126541)
AB_2650832 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126542)
T cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells, GM-CSF activated CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors
- Essential in T cell recruitment to sites of inflammation
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Gene ID
- 12766 View all products for this Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- View information about CD183 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.