- W27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Heat shock protein 70
- Mouse IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Hsp70 is a member of the Hsp family of highly conserved proteins that play a role in a number of important functions. Their synthesis is increased upon environmental stress. They function by acting as molecular chaperones, facilitating protein refolding and preventing protein aggregation. It has been reported that extracellular Hsp70 also exhibits immunomodulatory effects on innate and acquired immunity.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Hsp70 protein from HeLa cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2119539 (BioLegend Cat. No. 648003)
AB_2119537 (BioLegend Cat. No. 648004)
- Hsp proteins are the most conserved proteins present in both prokaryotes and eukaryotes. Human HSp70 contains multiple isoforms. Hsp70s consisit of three structural domains, a 44Kd amino-terminal ATPase domain (NBD), followed by an 18 Kd substrate
Ubiquitous, cytoplasmic and nuclear
- Molecular chaperrones assisting in the folding of proteins and preventing protein aggregation
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Antigen References
1. Sharma D, et al. 2009. Protein Peptide Lett. 16:571.
2. Johnson JD, et al. 2006. J. Leuk. Biol. 79:425.
3. Bukau B, et al. 1998. Cell 92:351.
- Gene ID
- 3308 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Hsp70 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.