- Other Names
- Western Ready ECL Kit
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|426302||1 kit (2 vials, 10 ml each)||$50.00|
|426303||1 kit (2 vials, 100 ml each)||$350.00|
Western-Ready™ ECL Substrate Kit is a highly sensitive non-radioactive, enhanced luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate (ECL) for the detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on immunoblots.The ECL substrate detects picogram amounts of protein with stable light output (long signal duration, over 4 hours), which can be visualized by X-ray films or CCD-based imagers.Product Details
- Kit Contents
426302: 10 mL solution A, 10 mL solution B
426303: 100 mL solution A, 100 mL solution B
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store solutions at room temperature. Products are shipped at ambient (room) temperature.
WB - Quality tested
- Application Notes
- After final wash of blot, prepare Working ECL Solution by mixing equal parts of Solution A and B. Use 0.04mL Working Solution per cm2 of membrane. Working solution should be made fresh every time before use. Prepare the ECL working solution right before use.
- Incubate the blot in Working ECL Solution for 2 minutes at RT.
- Remove the blot from Working ECL Solution and drain excess reagent.
- Place the blot in clear plastic wrap or sheet protector and remove bubbles.
- Expose the blot to X-ray film or imaging system.
Please note, Solution A is light sensitive and should be protected from light.
- ECL substrate with high sensitivite
- Temperature stable up to 37ºC for 3 days
- A luminol-based detection system
- Suitable for CCD imager and film
- Sufficient for detection of 10 (6cm x 8cm) mini-blots (Cat.No. 426302), or 100 (6cm x 8cm) mini-blots (Cat. No. 426303)
- Signal Duration up to 4 hours
- Gene ID