- RM134L (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- OX-40L, CD134L, CD252, TNFSF4
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD252 is a 35 kD member of the TNF superfamily and is also known as OX40 ligand, OX40L, and CD134L. The CD252 is expressed on activated B cells and antigen presenting cells. CD252 interacts with OX40 antigen (CD134), expressed predominantly on activated T cells to increase proliferation and IL-2 production and to enhance proliferation and immunoglobulin secretion in activated B cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat NRK-52E cell line transfected with mouse OX-40L
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The RM134L antibody can block the costimulatory activity of OX40L. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3, and in vivo and in vitro blocking of OX-40L-OX-40 functional interaction1,2,4. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 108808).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Akiba H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058. (Block)
- Akiba H, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 191:375. (Block)
- Hoshino A, et al. 2003. Eur. J. Immunol. 33:861. (IHC)
- Terrazas LI, et al. 2005. Intl. J. Parasitology. 35:1349. (Block)
- Zheng X, et al. 2010. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 51:3076. PubMed
AB_2860619 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108819)
AB_2860620 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108820)
AB_2860621 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108821)
AB_2860622 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108822)
AB_2860623 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108823)
AB_2860624 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108824)
- NGF/TNF superfamily, 35 kD
Activated B cells, antigen presenting cells
- B-cell/T-cell interaction, costimulation
- OX40 (CD134)
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Akiba H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058.
2. Stüber E, et al. 1995. Immunity 2:507.
3. Baum PR, et al. 1994. EMBO J. 13:3992.
- Gene ID
- 22164 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD252 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD252 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Biotin anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)||RM134L||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)||RM134L||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)||RM134L||FC,IHC-F,Block|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)||RM134L||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)||RM134L||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)||RM134L||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)||RM134L||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0924 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)||RM134L||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)||RM134L||FC,IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-B0924 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand) Antibody||RM134L||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A0924 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)||RM134L||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)
PE anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)
Purified anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)
APC anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40L)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)
TotalSeq™-C0924 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)
TotalSeq™-B0924 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand) Antibody
TotalSeq™-A0924 anti-mouse CD252 (OX40 Ligand)