- 480.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- DNAM-1, PTA1(platelet and T cell activation antigen 1), TLISA1, LFA-1 associated Molecule PTA-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD226 (DNAM-1) is constitutively expressed on native CD8+ cells and on some CD4+ T cells, macrophages and NK cells. CD226 is involved in NK and T cell mediated cytotoxicity against certain tumors. CD155 and CD112 are the ligands for CD226. This antibody (480.1) is reported by the developer to partially block the binding of mouse CD155.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Jurkat cells transfected with mouse CD226
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dardalhon V, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1558
AB_2876467 (BioLegend Cat. No. 132009)
AB_2876467 (BioLegend Cat. No. 132010)
- 65 kd glycoprotein of a member of Ig-superfamily containing 2 immunologlobulin-like domains.
Expressed on majority of CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages and a subset of B cells. Reported to upregulated on Th1 cells, but downregulated in Th2 cells.
- Mediates cellular adhesion, involved in LFA-1 co-stimulatory signal for T cell differentiation and proliferation
- CD112 and CD155
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, Th1
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Tahara Hanaoka S et al. 2006 Blood 107:1491
2. Shibuya K et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:1829
- Gene ID
- 225825 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD226 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|PE anti-mouse CD226 (DNAM-1)||480.1||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD226 (DNAM-1)||480.1||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.