- FIB27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β7 Integrin, integrin βp, ITGB7
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Integrin β7 is a 130 kD glycoprotein, also known as integin βp. It is a member of the Ig superfamily. In association with integrin α4 or αE chain, β7 forms α4/β7 or αE/β7 heterodimer. α4/β7 (CD49d/β7, LPAM-1) is expressed on majority of peripheral lymphocytes, small subsets of thymocytes and bone marrow progenitors. LPAM-1 binds to several ligands, VCAM-1, MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin, and is involved in lymphocyte adhesion, some hematopoietic progenitor cells migration. αE/β7 (CD103/β7,αIEL/β7) is expressed on intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, T regulatory cells, a subset of CD8+ T cells in lymph nodes and lamina propria. CD103/β7 complex is thought to play a role in lymphocyte retention via interaction with its lignd E-Cadherin. The FIB27 antibody has been reported to react with mouse and human β7 integrin and to block β7 integrin-mediated cell adhesion in in vitro and in vivo studies.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TK1 cells
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IP, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847. (Block)
- Berlin C, et al. 1993. Cell 74:185. (Block)
- Tidswell M, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:1497. (Block)
AB_2832429 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121011)
AB_2832430 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121012)
- Integrin family, Ig superfamily, 130 kD, heterodimer with CD49d or CD103
CD49d/ß7: majority of lymphocytes, thymocyte subset, and some bone marrow progenitors; CD103/ß7: intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, subset of CD8 T cells in lymph nodes
- Lymphocyte adhesion, hematopoietic progenitor cells migration
- CD49d/ß7: VCAM-1 (CD106), MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin; CD103/ß7: E-cadherin
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847.
2. Picarella D, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:2099.
3. Lefrancois L, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:635
4. Cepek KL, et al. 1994. Nature 372:190.
- Gene ID
- 16421 View all products for this Gene ID 3695 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Integrin beta7 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|PE anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC|
|FITC anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC,Block,IP|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.