- FIB504 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI 6T-101, VI A024
- Other Names
- β7 Integrin, integrin βp, ITGB7
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Integrin β7 is a 130 kD glycoprotein also known as integin βp. It is a member of the Ig superfamily. In association with integrin α4 or αE chain, β7 forms α4/β7 or αE/β7 heterodimer. α4/β7 (CD49d/β7, LPAM-1) is expressed on the majority of peripheral lymphocytes, on small subsets of thymocytes, and bone marrow progenitors. LPAM-1 binds to several ligands, VCAM-1, MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin, and is involved in lymphocyte adhesion and some hematopoietic progenitor cells migration. αE/β7 (CD103/β7,αIEL/β7) is expressed on intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, T regulatory cells, a subset of CD8+ T cells in lymph nodes and lamina propria. CD103/β7 complex is thought to play a role in lymphocyte retention via interaction with its ligand E-Cadherin.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TK1 cells
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The FIB504 antibody has been reported to react with mouse and human ß7 integrin and to block ß7 integrin-mediated cell adhesion in in vitro and in vivo studies. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking of cell adhesion1,3,4. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified FIB504 antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 321233-321238).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847. (Block)
- Berlin C, et al. 1993. Cell 74:185.
- Rott LS, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 156:3727. (Block)
- Rivera-Nieves J, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:2343. (Block)
- Ohmori K, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:2835. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
AB_2832628 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321233)
AB_2832629 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321234)
AB_2860840 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321235)
AB_2860841 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321236)
AB_2860842 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321237)
AB_2876624 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321238)
- Integrin family, Ig superfamily, 130 kD, heterodimer with CD49d or CD103
CD49d/β7: majority of lymphocytes, thymocyte subset, and some bone marrow progenitors; CD103/β7: intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, subset of CD8 T cells in lymph nodes
- Lymphocyte adhesion, hematopoietic progenitor cells migration
- CD49d/β7: VCAM-1 (CD106), MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin; CD103/β7: E-cadherin
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847.
2. Picarella D, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:2099.
3. Lefrancois L, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:635
4. Cepek KL, et al. 1994. Nautre 372:190.
- Gene ID
- 16421 View all products for this Gene ID 3695 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Integrin beta7 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All Integrin β7 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|Purified anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|PE anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|APC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|Biotin anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|FITC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||PG|
|Totalseq™-C0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||FC,Block|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse integrin β7 Antibody||FIB504||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
Purified anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
PE anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
APC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
Biotin anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
FITC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
TotalSeq™-A0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7
Totalseq™-C0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7
TotalSeq™-B0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human/mouse integrin β7
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human/mouse integrin β7
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse integrin β7 Antibody