- W21007F (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD157, also known as Bone Marrow Stromal Cell Antigen 1 (BST1), is a GPI-anchored glycoprotein. It is an ectoenzyme that has both cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase and ADP-ribosyl cyclase activities. It is prevalently expressed by cells of the myelomonocytic lineage, and modulates adhesion of neutrophils and monocytes to the extracellular matrix. CD157 is expressed in 97% of primary acute myeloid leukemia samples, and is used as a marker for diagnosis of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria, a disease caused by intrinsic deficiency of GPI anchors.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- hCD157 stable transfectant followed by recombinant protein (aa29-293)
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block, Activ, ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For blocking of monocyte adhension, a concentration range of 1.25 – 5.0 µg/mL is suggested. For activation of signaling, a concentration range of 2.5 – 10.0 μg/mL is recommended. For immunocytochemistry, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Additional Product Notes
This clone blocks adhesion of monocytes to fibronectin.
This clone activates calcium signaling in monocytes and induces cell polarization and actin polymerization.
- GPI-anchored, ADP-ribosyl cyclase
- ADP-ribosyl cyclase activity. Fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin-1 and type 1 collagen binding. Hydrolase, Transferase.
- CD11b/CD18, ECM components
- NAD, NADP
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Enzymes and Regulators, Innate Immune Signaling
- Antigen References
- Ortolan E, et al. 2019. Immunology Letters. 205:59-64
- Ferrero E, et al. 2017. Sci Rep. 7: 15923.
- Kaisho T, et al. 1994. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 91:5325-9.
- Morone S, et al. 2014. J Biol Chem. 289:15588-601.
- Gene ID
- 683 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD157 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD157 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-human CD157 (BST-1)||W21007F||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD157||W21007F||FC,Activ,ICC,Block|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.